Access to and use of this site ('infokid.org.uk') is provided by infoKID partnership programme, which is run by the British Association for Paediatric Nephrology and Kidney Care UK, subject to the following terms.
- By using infokid.org.uk you agree to have accepted these terms and understand that no legal relationship is created between you and infoKID. If you do not agree to these terms please do not access and/or use infokid.org.uk.
- These terms are subject to change at any time by infoKID. Any such changes will be posted online. Please check these terms on a regular basis to make sure you are aware of any changes made by infoKID. Your continued use of infokid.org.uk after changes are posted indicates that you agree to these terms as updated and/or amended.
- These terms only cover the website infokid.org.uk. They do not cover links within this site to websites owned or administered by other organisations, including the infoKID partners.
- The resources on infokid.org.uk contain information about medicines for children. Professional guidance should always be obtained before acting on any information provided on infokid.org.uk.
- In no circumstances shall infoKID be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in any way connected to infokid.org.uk.
- Attempts are made to ensure that infokid.org.uk functions properly and that information contained within infokid.org.uk is accurate. However, infoKID provides infokid.org.uk on an "as is, as available" basis without any guarantees of any kind. Every effort will be made to correct or delete errors and or inaccurate information brought to our attention where appropriate. Such information should immediately be reported to infoKID.
- infoKID does not guarantee that resources on infokid.org.uk will be available at all times, are error free, or that infokid.org.uk and its server are free of bugs and viruses.
- Access to infokid.org.uk is recorded and may be stored and used for statistical analysis.
- All copyright belongs to the British Association for Paediatric Nephrology and Kidney Care UK.